1. This Document applies to any information that Kliafko LTD may receive from the User when the User uses the Kliafko LTD Site and/or Services.
2. By using Kliafko LTD and/or Services, User gives consent to this Document, including the terms and conditions of processing their data. If the User disagrees with this Document and the terms of data processing, the User must stop using the Kliafko LTD Site and/or Services. Kliafko LTD may change this Policy. If the User does not consent to the changes, the User must discontinue using the Kliafko LTD Site and/or Services. A new version of this Document shall become effective on the date of its posting.
3. To use some services or some features of the services, it is possible that the User can be asked to register by filling in the registration forms. When using Kliafko LTD, the User undertakes to provide accurate and up-to-date information on the matters specified in the registration forms. If Kliafko LTD considers the information provided to be untrue, incomplete or irrelevant, it has the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse to use the Site and/or Services, to block or delete the User's account. Users confirm that they are the direct subject of the data they have provided or received a written consent to provide personal data to third parties. Kliafko LTD may request the User to confirm the information provided at registration and to request, in this connection, supporting documents, a failure to provide which may be construed as the provision of inaccurate information.
4. The information processed by Kliafko LTD includes: personal data of the User to the extent specified in the registration forms, data sent by the User's software (including, but not limited to: Cookie files, IP address, technical characteristics of the User's hardware and software, etc.).
5. The purposes of processing information, including personal data, are:
- 5.1. User's use of this Site.
- 5.2. Execution of contracts by Kliafko LTD and the User and performance of actions required for entering into contracts and making payments.
- 5.3. Identification of User.
- 5.4. Communication with Users.
- 5.5. Preparing and sending responses to inquiries.
- 5.6. Sending notifications about the site and/or the service.
- 5.7. Notifying about new services, products, events.
- 5.8. Providing relevant information.
- 5.9. Improving quality of services.
6. Kliafko LTD is entitled to transfer the information provided by the User to third parties for the purposes specified.
7. Cookie files, IP addresses, hardware, and software specifications obtained and transmitted by the software of the User can be used by Kliafko LTD for the purposes of running this Site, for providing personal services to the User and for analytical purposes.
8. Users are obliged to notify Kliafko LTD of any case of unauthorised access to the Site, using the User's account. For security purposes, Users are required to terminate their account at the end of each session of service use. Certain categories of User accounts may restrict or prohibit the use of certain services or their individual features. Kliafko LTD may block or delete the User's account and prohibit access using the account to certain services or delete any content without explanation.
9. Users are responsible for their actions related to the use of the Site. Users undertake to reimburse losses caused to the Company or third parties as a result of non-performance or improper performance of obligations by the User under this Document.
10. About Cookies:
- 10.1. A Cookie is a small text file that identifies your device. It is set by a website, application, or other platform on your computer, tablet, smartphone, or any other similar device, and it contains information about your navigation or actions. Cookies are needed to make it easier to navigate and track users' interactions with platforms in order to implement improvements. They serve to tailor the display of advertisements to the user's preferences and for other purposes specified below.
- 10.2. Cookies do not cause any harm to your computer or other device.
- 10.3 The term "Cookies" refers to the use of fingerprinting technology, that is, methods of combining data to identify your device. In some cases, these technologies are used in conjunction with Cookies to collect and store information to enable certain features and services on our Site or to show you advertisements on third party platforms based on your navigation.
11. Types of Cookies:
- 11.1. Read this section to get an overview of the types of Cookies used on this Site
- 11.1.1. Native Cookies. These are Cookies that are sent to the user's computer or device from a computer or domain controlled by the publisher itself, and from which the platform or service requested by the user is operated.
- 11.1.2. Third Party Cookies. These files are sent to the user's computer or device from a computer or domain managed by the organization that handles the data obtained through Cookies.
- 11.1.3. Mandatory Cookies. These Cookies allow the user to navigate within a website, platform or application and to use the various options or services available therein, such as controlling traffic, identifying data or a session, viewing restricted sections or content, remembering items within an order, making a purchase, making a payment, monitoring service security and possible fraud, using security features during navigation, requesting to register or participate in a promotion, storing data for publication.
- 11.1.4. Functional or personalized Cookies. These Cookies allow information to be remembered in order for the user to access a platform or service with certain characteristics that distinguish his session from that of other users.
- 11.1.5. Analytical Cookies. These Cookies allow you to monitor the number of users, attendance to sections of the platform and interactions with it, as well as to measure and perform statistical analysis of user behavior in order to implement improvements based on the analysis of data about user interactions with the platform or service.
- 11.1.6. Advertise Cookies based on user behavior. These Cookies store information about user behavior based on the persistent tracking of users' repetitive actions as they navigate in order to create a specific profile for displaying advertisements. These Cookies allow you to get the most out of the advertising spaces that the publisher uses directly or in collaboration with a third party.
12. What Cookies Are Used for:
- 12.2. We apply the information generated by Cookies to improve our Site based on statistics and usage patterns.
- 13.1. On the Cookie configuration panel, which is permanently accessible on our Site, you can obtain all information about the Cookies used on this Site and learn about the purpose, duration and management of each Cookie in order to control the enablement and disablement of those Cookies that are not strictly required for the operation of the Site.